Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
GOG Commandos Ammo Pack
redman Jul 27, 2022
Hi I'm looking to buy Commandos Ammno Pack for using with wine. I don't have a lot of time to fiddle with the installation, just enough to play!!
I don't have Steam and don't want to have it (Until they force it I will try not to rent games) I also don't like lutris (I don't know how to load scripts local instead from the internet, I do like to fiddle )
So I have this options:
  • Use Wine directly, don't like this option, this is always the last thing to try for me winehq but I know is platinum

• Use pol that they have a working version but is really old version

• Use bottles, the new and shiny thing!!

I really like to use the last option because I don't know how to use it! But I don't know how to install the prerequisites to be working  Install native quartz.dll and amstream.dll 

Is there a place to look at this ? Should I but it know because is on sell and figure it out later ? Or I will be stuck with something I can't use ?

Thanks in advance!
whizse Jul 27, 2022
Quoting: redmanI really like to use the last option because I don't know how to use it! But I don't know how to install the prerequisites to be working Install native quartz.dll and amstream.dll
That was for 4.2-staging. There's been quite a bit of work done to support videos so chances are it will work out of the box with latest Wine/Proton.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.