You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Killer Queen Black online-play is coming to an end, game apparently to go open-source
Pengling Oct 5, 2022
Before I start, I should clarify that I've never played Killer Queen Black - I just happened to stumble across some news about it today that caught my interest.

It's been announced that, due to the cloud back-end that the game's online-play was built upon, the online component will soon be coming to an end. The most interesting part to me, however, is this;

QuoteWe’re working on plans to open-source the game, and hopefully, with some luck and support, it will rise again in the future.

The PC versions of Killer Queen Black were made for Windows and MacOS - hopefully the open-sourcing of the title could lead to a native Linux version in the future?
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.