Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Best Games You Played on Linux in 2022
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
Dennis_Payne Jan 14, 2023
Exapunks: This game consumed me for a week or two. Really enjoyed the improvements from TIS-100. Keep thinking of creating a redshift game. Wrote an importer for redshift images as importing in the game didn't work.

Mojotron: Robot Wars: I created a kickstarter for the project this year. Alas the kickstarter failed but the code has been released anyways. I played and played a lot to test things in the game.

Slay the Spire (mostly via remote play on PS4): I didn't manage to beat the end boss last year but have since. I really should get it on the computer as it isn't as easy to pick up and play on the Playstation.

Many games from the Dungeon Crawlers game jam and the 7DRL game jam. See the articles on the site about the game jams.
lillianrmiller Aug 18, 2023
Vampire Survivors is by far the best game I played that year. If you haven't played yet, I suggest you discover this, to really enjoy the game. I want to add that I tried Dead Cells very recently and was very impressed, I did not think that I would find something for myself. Now I'm going to try something else.

Last edited by lillianrmiller on 22 August 2023 at 10:04 am UTC
toxicdance12 Aug 22, 2023
Quoting: lillianrmillerVampire Survivors is by far the best game I played that year. If you haven't played yet, I suggest you discover this, to really enjoy the game. I want to add that I tried Dead Cells very recently and was very impressed, I did not think that I would find something for myself. Now I'm going to try something else.
Try playing Hades, I'm sure you'll like it too

Last edited by toxicdance12 on 23 August 2023 at 6:24 am UTC
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.