You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Post icons on pages not appearing FIXED
Liam Dawe 13 Jan
Hi all, recently a bug was noticed where loading pages between comments (if you don't block JavaScript) had post icons vanish.

Found the issue today and fixed it.

Cheers.
Pengling 18 Jan
I'm still getting this on the current Firefox on Xubuntu 22.04.x - going between news-comments pages causes all of the post-icons to disappear except for the Quote one, and refreshing the page brings them back.

In my User Control Panel I have "Display articles meant for multiple pages as one single page?" set to No, "Comments & forum posts per page" set to 25, and "Articles per-page, for homepage and category (tag) view" set to 15, if that makes any difference.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help narrow this down.
Liam Dawe 18 Jan
Okay noooow it should be fixed.

Seems the minification tool I used for the JavaScript didn't work correctly.
Pengling 18 Jan
Quoting: Liam DaweOkay noooow it should be fixed.
Just checked - looks like it's working as intended, now. Thanks Liam!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone with no article paywalls. We also don't have tons of adverts, there's also no tracking and we respect your privacy. Just good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.