Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Fanatical's Play On The Go Bundle - Spring 2023 is now available
Pengling Mar 23, 2023
A new Steam Deck-compatible bundle from Fanatical has just gone live, this one being the Play On The Go Bundle - Spring 2023.

You can pick from a selection of 21 games, and can either get 3 for £4.99, 5 for £6.99, or 9 for £9.99. The still-ongoing Chenso Club freebie will get you a coupon (expiring March 31st) for 7% off of Fanatical's gaming bundles, and it also applies to this new one.

The available titles are;

198X
Creepy Tale 1 & 2 Double Pack
Cyber Hook
Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition
Door Kickers: Action Squad
Evan's Remains
Ghost 1.0
Gone Home + Original Soundtrack
Horizon Chase Turbo
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
Iconoclasts
Legends of Kingdom Rush
Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix
PC Building Simulator
Pile Up! Box by Box
Snooker 19
Speed Limit
Splasher
Thunder Wolves
Totally Reliable Delivery Service
Youtubers Life

Enjoy!
AshleyWilliams Mar 28, 2023
That sounds and looks really good. Did you or perhaps, any of the other readers, have a chance to try it? Do we know if all those games work properly? I would be especially interested in PC Building Simulator and Dead Island. How do they perform?
Klaas Mar 28, 2023
I've bought DI: Riptide, Iconoclasts and Horizon Chase Turbo (since both Pengling and const were very enthusiastic about it) a few days ago, but I'm just installing them.

What I can tell you is that the other DI definite edition works without issues on the Steam Deck (modulus Quest selection which seems to glitch out with a controller regularly, so I bound the left trackpad to a permanent absolute mouse and left mouse button). Riptide definite edition is supposed to be quite glitchy on Windows, so I expect that it will be rougher than the base game's definite edition.
Klaas Mar 28, 2023
I've tried all three of them. All of them work so far.

Horizon Chase Turbo is surprisingly fun after 20 minutes, although I'm normally not a fan of racing games.

Iconoclasts (one hour played). So far there have been no bottomless pits – the thing about platformers that I really don't like.

The first level of Riptide (35 minutes including video sequences) makes me seasick. Never had that problem in the base game.
Pengling Mar 29, 2023
Quoting: AshleyWilliamsDo we know if all those games work properly? I would be especially interested in PC Building Simulator and Dead Island. How do they perform?
I'm afraid I'll have to defer to others here (looks like Klaas has you covered for Riptide: Dead Island!), as I only picked up Horizon Chase Turbo, Speed Limit, and Thunder Wolves. I also don't have a Steam Deck yet (I use a GPD Win Max 2021, which is relatively similar specs-wise), and currently use the Steam Deck Verified status as a guideline for more general Linux compatibility, which has never given me any problems, at least.
Klaas Mar 31, 2023
Regarding Iconoclasts: With very vague spoilers:

Spoiler, click me
The game's story is a shocking contrast to its colourful visuals. Every sad moment is followed by something worse.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.