Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
What would get you to use the Forum more?
Page: «2/3»
  Go to:
Klaas Jun 10, 2023
Quoting: GroganNow it's all Faecesbook and other stuff I can't wrap my head around.
The reliance on creepy technology that 1) collects information to target you with ads 2) clearly puts an emphasis on posts that create negative emotions (more money from ads) is really scary. The amount of political manipulation that has happened through FB is a huge problem as well.
Pengling Jun 10, 2023
Quoting: GroganAnyway, enough about that. I'll check these forums more often.
Please hop into the Weekend Players' Club threads - I love seeing what people are playing, and I place a far greater value on what ordinary folks have to say about their favourite games than I do on professional reviews. I love seeing it.

That goes for everybody else, too.
Grogan Jun 10, 2023
Quoting: PenglingPlease hop into the Weekend Players' Club threads - I love seeing what people are playing, and I place a far greater value on what ordinary folks have to say about their favourite games than I do on professional reviews. I love seeing it.

That goes for everybody else, too.

Will do. We don't like the same kinds of games, but I must say I do enjoy your enthusiasm when you're pleased with a new game you're playing :-)
Pengling Jun 10, 2023
Quoting: GroganWill do.
Awesome!

Quoting: GroganWe don't like the same kinds of games, but I must say I do enjoy your enthusiasm when you're pleased with a new game you're playing :-)
Aww, thanks very much! That's what I enjoy seeing from others too (and sometimes it leads me to check out stuff that I never would've heard about otherwise) - I mean, that's why we're all here in the end, right?
StoneColdSpider Jun 11, 2023
Quoting: GroganWill do. We don't like the same kinds of games, but I must say I do enjoy your enthusiasm when you're pleased with a new game you're playing :-)
Come for the Pengling...... Stay for the Dick Trickle

I look forward to seeing you post in the Weekend Players Club.......... We have cookies........ And dots........
Liam Dawe Jun 11, 2023
I've gone ahead and upped the default per-page to 30 and set that for anyone who had it below that. Will go over other feedback too.
Shmerl Jun 14, 2023
I thought one idea was to add a forum thread for trends / stats page? Since discussions about their changes are usually spread between periodic monthly posts which arrive before stats page is updated.

Last edited by Shmerl on 14 June 2023 at 2:11 am UTC
Mezron Jun 14, 2023
I dig how the forum is. I'm on discord but it's too fast and much for me. I prefer the 'newspaper' role the site and forum has.

Last edited by Mezron on 14 June 2023 at 9:14 pm UTC
Liam Dawe Jun 15, 2023
Quoting: ShmerlI thought one idea was to add a forum thread for trends / stats page? Since discussions about their changes are usually spread between periodic monthly posts which arrive before stats page is updated.
Anyone can make such a topic if they want, doesn't need to be me :D
Liam Dawe Jun 15, 2023
Quoting: ShmerlI thought one idea was to add a forum thread for trends / stats page? Since discussions about their changes are usually spread between periodic monthly posts which arrive before stats page is updated.
Anyone can make such a topic if they want, doesn't need to be me :D
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.