Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Mac Source Ports brings legacy gaming to macOS.
Linux_Rocks Nov 10, 2023
This is an article on RetroRGB about it. What's cool is that it supports both x86 & Apple Silicon. Any Mac users here might wanna check it out.

Last edited by Linux_Rocks on 18 November 2023 at 12:10 pm UTC
gbudny Nov 10, 2023
You can run all these games on Linux.

Carmageddon on Linux?

https://github.com/dethrace-labs/dethrace

Last edited by gbudny on 10 November 2023 at 9:48 pm UTC
GeorgiaConway Nov 16, 2023
That's awesome news for Mac users! The support for both x86 and Apple Silicon is a big win. Thanks for sharing the RetroRGB article – definitely checking it out! I can't wait to recommend this helpful resource to my friends and fellow students. This platform's essays are evidence of its commitment to excellence and quality. Paying it forward is as simple as recommending customwriting.com by using my special referral starter. It offers an introduction to a community that values academic success in addition to providing access to excellent essays. For anyone hoping to succeed academically, the incentives for referrals provide an additional degree of fulfilment and complete the experience.

Last edited by GeorgiaConway on 24 November 2023 at 10:55 am UTC
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.