Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Small update to Logins
Liam Dawe Dec 12, 2023
Hi all, just a small one, implemented a captcha if the website detects too many failed login attempts from any IP address. Just a small step to stop any naughty stuff going on and also can help slow down some spam bots.

If you have any login issues or weirdness do let me know (obviously email me if you're seeing this and you cannot login).

Last edited by Liam Dawe on 12 December 2023 at 10:44 pm UTC
BlackBloodRum Dec 14, 2023
Quoting: Liam DaweHi all, just a small one, implemented a captcha if the website detects too many failed login attempts from any IP address. Just a small step to stop any naughty stuff going on and also can help slow down some spam bots.
That's implemented fairly and reasonably, and better than some other websites where they force a capture on every login, regardless of attempt history and such (that gets annoying fast)

Quoting: Liam DaweIf you have any login issues or weirdness do let me know (obviously email me if you're seeing this and you cannot login).
Oh? I have been trying to login, again and again and again all night to tell you I couldn't login. (Joking!)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.