Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Happy 1st Birthday Natasha.....
Today is Natashas Birthday....... She is now 1 year old...... Still a terror.......

Natasha with her dog friendly cake she will eat later.....

Last edited by StoneColdSpider on 21 January 2024 at 3:16 am UTC
Pengling Jan 21
Oh bless her, she's so big now! Happy Birthday, Natasha!
tuubi Jan 21
Terror or not, she's a real cutie.
whizse Jan 21
Happy birthday! 🎂

(Man that's a tasty looking cake. I have to make sure to order mine dog friendly for my next birthday!)
Linas Jan 21
Mine is probably broken. 3 years already, and still tiny. At that rate it will take like 20 years to grow up.
Dorrit Feb 10
I'm sorry to spoil the mood folks, but I find both those dogs ugly and potentially irritating.
Quoting: DorritI'm sorry to spoil the mood folks, but I find both those dogs ugly and potentially irritating.
Thats ok.....
I find Dorrits both ugly and very irritating...... So I guess we are even........
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.