Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Linux Marketing???......
I see the Linux Marketing department has been hard at work recently......

We had not one but TWO!.... Penguin related news stories here in the past 24 hours.......

King penguin turns up on Coorong beach in SA, thousands of kilometres from Antarctic home

Angry little penguin stops plane taking off in New Zealand

Very ingenious marketing tactic to use Tux the Linux Penguin in the news media...... Keep up the good work boys......

Now we have THREE Penguin related stories in the past 48 hours.........

Phillip Island's little penguin colony passes 40,000 as climate change leads to more mating

Those horny little buggers......
damarrin Feb 1
One island has more penguins than there are Linux users…

We need to turn all this free publicity into real numbers. Somehow.
Pengling Feb 1
Quoting: damarrinWe need to turn all this free publicity into real numbers. Somehow.
For some reason, I'm reminded of that one time when some Linux users clubbed together to sponsor a penguin in Linus Torvalds' name. I don't imagine it made any difference on the publicity front, though.
whizse Feb 1
Sounds like Penguinitis is spreading!

Quoting: Pengling
Quoting: damarrinWe need to turn all this free publicity into real numbers. Somehow.
For some reason, I'm reminded of that one time when some Linux users clubbed together to sponsor a penguin in Linus Torvalds' name. I don't imagine it made any difference on the publicity front, though.
I bet Penguins having to much sex would make a difference on the publicity front......
More Penguin News.......
I need a penguin news graphic.......

We need more fish’: Adorable pic sparks desperate plea
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.