Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
The Evercade Outpost!
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
Pengling Apr 17
Ooh, interesting news! Tomb Raider Collection 1 was just confirmed as the first Giga Cart and the pack-in game for the newly-revised hardware.

Quoting: damarrinInteresting shortsightedness considering these are 20+ yo games.
Getting on for 40 for some of these Namco ones! That makes me feel old!
Quoting: PenglingOoh, interesting news! Tomb Raider Collection 1 was just confirmed as the first Giga Cart and the pack-in game for the newly-revised hardware.
Now you can play your favourite sexy tomb raiding woman who batmaned her way into the gig on the go.........
Pengling Apr 19
Blaze has announced another new cartridge today. This one is Thalamus Collection 1, which compiles several iconic Commodore 64 games by the once-famed publisher, including the two Creatures games, which were without a doubt their most famous titles.

Quoting: StoneColdSpiderNow you can play your favourite sexy tomb raiding woman who batmaned her way into the gig on the go.........
Hahahaha!

They did a really good promotional photo for it, too;

I bloody love it - it really nails both the retro handheld feel of the Evercade line, and the presentation of the classic Tomb Raider games.

Last edited by Pengling on 19 April 2024 at 5:11 pm UTC
damarrin Apr 21
I’ll pass on the Tomb Raiders (probably), but I got some other carts instead. The Delphine one is excellent. Flashback still plays great, once you adjust to the archaic controls. I remember having Future Wars on my Atari ST and not playing much for some reason. It controls VERY poorly, but is otherwise good fun.

Full Void is breathtaking, though I got a flickering bug. I’m hoping the update I’m very slowly downloading right now will fix it.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.