Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Probably quite slow for the next 9 days
Liam Dawe Mar 28
Hi all, just a note content and news will probably be quite slow over the next 9 or so days due to family commitments. I'll do what I can whenever I have time and catch up on other stuff the week after.

Happy early Easter for those who celebrate.
Ehvis Mar 28
Have a good easter break! I guess I will have to play games instead of reading about them.
WorMzy Mar 28
Quoting: EhvisHave a good easter break! I guess I will have to play games instead of reading about them.

100% this.

Have a good extended Easter break!
whizse Mar 28
Happy Easter!
We promise to be good while you're away!

ᵍᵘʸˢᵎ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ ᵉᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ ʷᶦˡˡ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵍʳᵃᵐᵐᶦⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳᵘᵐ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʸᵉᵃʳᵎ ᴱʰᵛᶦˢ ʷᶦˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʳᶦⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵒᶻᵉ ᵃˢ ᵘˢᵘᵃˡˀ
redneckdrow Mar 28
Happy Easter! Maybe one day The Holy Land will actually be safe enough for me to visit. It's on my bucket list.

If you've ever wondered how the date is calculated, have some interesting math!

Who says religion and science don't mix? Wait, I just know someone's going to be cheeky and answer a rhetorical question! Forget I asked.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.