Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
"The largest campaign ever to stop publishers destroying games"
Pengling Apr 3
Some folks here might already have been following this, but for anyone who hasn't heard about it, YouTuber Ross of Accursed Farms has, in light of Ubisoft's upcoming closure of The Crew, been preparing a worldwide campaign to attempt to get action taken about the plague of games you've bought being rendered inoperable when developers and publishers decide that they want you to move on to the next big thing.

There's now a half-hour video explaining and promoting the campaign, and the campaign website itself, Stop Killing Games, is also now live.

Please give it a look if you're in any of the countries where it's possible to take action!
I always knew Gordon Freeman would be on our side......
I already have my own campaign. It's called I only buy games that are DRM free, in the case of multiplayer games ones that allow you to have your own servers. Also supporting FOSS games. These people would rather try to bend billion dollar companies with terrible track records rather than support companies and projects that already support their values.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.