Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Weekend Players' Club 5/17/2024
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
Pengling May 23
Quoting: StoneColdSpiderLooks a disgruntled Link in that screenshot..... And thats some angry wood too......
All of the sprites are SO full of character. Those trees get mad when you step on them, which is amusing.

Quoting: StoneColdSpiderGOD DAMMIT PENGLING!..........

Quoting: StoneColdSpiderAlso kangaroos arnt pink.......
How about these other colours?

Quoting: StoneColdSpiderA game called "Risky Woods" and the trees look less angry and scary than in DoReMi Fantasy: Milon no DokiDoki Daibouken........
HAHAHAHA! I never even noticed!

Quoting: StoneColdSpiderLooks like Sonic is running to pilot the Mecha Sonic......
You need to get a running start for that race, or you'll get into trouble early on!

Quoting: StoneColdSpiderAt first I thought that was Garfield....... But its just an orange looking monkey.........
It's actually an interesting one - even though it was sold as an original title outside of Japan, in Japan it was an officially-licensed tie-in game for a famous performing monkey named Jiro. It's good fun, too.

Quoting: StoneColdSpiderOoooooooo I wonder what broke out of the container???........
I haven't found it yet!

Quoting: StoneColdSpiderAnyone else finding it odd that theres a plastic duck plushie???.....
Well, polyester comes from plastics... Still, it is kind of odd that they haven't teamed up with the makers of those Tubbz rubber ducks!

Quoting: StoneColdSpiderOh trust me I follow the licensing shows...... I have no choice...... You tell me about them every day.......
Quoting: StoneColdSpiderMore like obsessively compulsively observe it every day....
Hehehehe.

Quoting: StoneColdSpiderThe 6th Gen really did have the best scary polygonal faces in gaming history....... And remember some one animated them to do that on purpose and another person approved it........
That's part of why they're so wonderful!

Quoting: whizseI think you can just buy used PS1/PS2 games and dump them to to disc images.

It was ages since I did it myself, but I don't think any special tools were needed?
Back in the day (not sure if it's still the case now), there were some games where you couldn't just use standard CD-ripping tools. That said, I'm pretty sure that stuff in the vein of cdrdao should do the job these days - might be something to double-check, however!

Quoting: sourpuzI do have quite a few of them lying around, that's one reason I would like to try emulation.
Good choice to start out with. PlayStation emulation, back in the days of bleem!, was how I got started, due to Sony drawing attention to it with their lawsuits, ironically enough!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.