Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Overgrowth
Rustybolts Nov 6, 2010
Overgrowth

[video:1e1ondsk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cGdN0dRUu0&feature=player_profilepage#![/video:1e1ondsk]
Really enjoyed playing Lugaru currently have addon campaign "Empire" installed.
Overgrowth is looking great so I am really looking forward to the release of this one.
Liam Dawe Nov 6, 2010
Re: Overgrowth

Yeah it does look increadibly good, the maps are especially detailed - imagine a a 3D rpg that supports linux using that engine...
Hamish Nov 6, 2010

Ah, Lugaru... the game where anthropomorphic rabbits beat the crap out of each other in increasingly brutal ways. :D
MaximB Nov 7, 2010

Shame that their Alphas are STILL don't support Linux, it's not their fault, they are waiting for the engines "parent company" to support it.
(part of their engine is developed by external company, I've been inquiring about that several months ago).

P.S
Lugaru and OG are NOT RPG games, hack-n-slash suites the description better.
Hamish Nov 7, 2010

Quoting: MaximBLugaru and OG are NOT RPG games, hack-n-slash suites the description better.

True, but I was under the impression that Overgrowth would sport more RPGish elements.
Liam Dawe Nov 7, 2010

Quoting: MaximBLugaru and OG are NOT RPG games, hack-n-slash suites the description better.

No one actually said it was, the only comment on an RPG was by me and it was an "imagine if.." comment - wasn't saying the game is an RPG.
Rustybolts Nov 30, 2010

Alpha video #5
[video:nl3u451n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pT5vrL1LPU&feature=player_embedded#![/video:nl3u451n]
* Added character teams
* Added wolf claw slap attack
* Added thrust punch attack
* Added haymaker hook punch attack
* Much faster ragdoll physics
* Much faster character logic and animation for NPCs
* Character spawn points always visible in editor
* More accurate arm and leg physics
* Tweaked bone weights so hard armor doesn't stretch
* Framerate cap for main menu and load screen (prevents GPU problems from 1000+ fps)
* Ragdolls go to 'sleep' faster (stop using CPU when they stop moving)
* Temporarily disabled rigging editor
* Fixed center of mass bug (caused wolf collision errors)
* Animations can override soft bones (needed for crisp punch animations)
* More script comments by Endoperez
MaximB Nov 30, 2010

Still waiting till they add the main thing : Native GNU/Linux support.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.