Chronicon is a game that I keep on coming back to because it's just so good. A 2D action-RPG in the vein of Diablo made with GameMaker Studio 2 and it works great on Linux.
Viewing articles tagged for Chronicon
This may not be all of them, it depends on articles being correctly tagged.
Chronicon, one of my favourite 2D action-RPGs developed by Subworld just released a major 1.2 upgrade and after quite some time being out of date - the Linux build is once again sorted.
Chronicon is an example of pure dedication, as Subworld developed this excellent 2D action RPG over the course of over five years and it's now left Early Access.
To say I enjoy Chronicon would be quite the understatement, this 2D indie action-RPG has a huge amount of content and it's finally set to leave Early Access.
Chronicon is a serious gem, honestly when it comes to an action RPG it's quite easily one of my favourites because it just feels so damn good.
Chronicon is an Early Access action-RPG with a feel and atmosphere like the classic Diablo, I absolutely love it and it's now much better with gamepads.
Popular this week
- Steam has turned 18 years old and PC gaming has never been the same since
- Steam Deck dev-kits are on the move Valve say, as some already have it
- RetroArch gets a Steam release bringing emulation to even more gamers
- The new work on futex2 from Collabora to improve Linux gaming and Proton has third attempt
- Couch gaming Linux distribution ChimeraOS has a new release
Valheim update Hearth & Home is out now with lots new
Take down a resurrected Maggie Thatcher in this upcomin…
Ray Tracing on Linux with AMD GPUs gets closer with mul…
SkateBIRD does a fancy kickflip onto Steam and itch.io …
Proton Experimental gets DEATHLOOP working on Linux wit…
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts