The Pedestrian is a 2.5D side scrolling puzzle platformer. You are The Pedestrian! Enter into a dynamic 3D world with stunning graphics and challenging puzzles.
You play by rearranging and reconnecting public signs in order to explore and advance through each engaging environment.
- The Pedestrian is an imaginative and fun puzzle game about travelling through signs - out now by Liam Dawe
29 January 2020 at 7:04 pm UTC
- Incredibly clever puzzle-platformer The Pedestrian releasing January 2020 with Linux support by Liam Dawe
3 December 2019 at 9:45 am UTC
- Valve upgrade Steam Deck when docked in new OS Beta, plus big Steam Deck Client update
- Valve finally fixes up the Steam Deck on-screen keyboard some more
- GE-Proton 7-35 out now with more fixes for Linux / Steam Deck
- Blizzard don't officially support Steam Deck / Linux but they still fix issues for it
- A new Proton Experimental release hooks up NVAPI for lots of games on Linux