Releasing later this year on May 21, Crumbling World definitely has a curious setting. An action-RPG where the world is just falling apart and decomposing around you. Each play-through is procedurally generated so not only is it unique each time, the world is crumbling around you and so you're forced to keep moving.
Dani Marti and Dume Arts recently put out a fresh Beta demo, which includes Linux support too! They also have this brand new trailer:
- Choose between 7 characters, spanning 5 different classes
- Do battle with over 40 types of unique enemies and bosses.
- Explore 5 crumbling procedurally-generated regions.
- Three difficulty levels - pick which suits you best, or battle through all three to prove your worth.
- Engage in hack & slash inspired real-time combat.
- Fully customise your character build with flexible skills and upgrades.