Into A Dream is a brand new release from indie developer Filipe F. Thomaz, telling a tale about diving into the mind of someone diagnosed with severe depression.
You're quite literally exploring their mind too, using the power of medical science. You will be travelling through the mind of Luke Williams, as their last hope before "fading away". You need to find the events that led to their darkened mind, meeting family and friends (well, memories of them anyway) while finding a way to "trick him into letting you access his darker dreams and unveil the emotional, powerful and heartbreaking journey of his life".
- An emotional, heartbreaking and humane narrative about love, hopelessness and depression
- Beautiful original soundtrack and dreamlike atmosphere
- Puzzles that are directly related to the narrative
- Full character voice over
- Complex and real characters and relationships
What you get is a narrative-focused side-scrolling walking sim, with a few puzzles to solve and a little unwieldy platforming (the controls aren't the best) adventure that focuses on some tough themes with a visual style similar to the likes of INSIDE and LIMBO.
You can find it on Steam now.
See more from me