We're back, again! The duo returns for another casual and frank chat about Linux and Linux Gaming topics across many different areas in the industry. The podcast features myself and contributor Samsai, having a very chilled-out (and totally unprofessional) chat about various Linux and Linux Gaming topics across different fields.
Download MP3 | MP3 RSS
Download Ogg | Ogg RSS
You can also follow it on YouTube (with timestamps), Spotify and Deezer. Note: supporters on Patreon usually get it early.
Here's a few of the main bits of what we talked about this episode:
- Doctors dig for gold in Samsai's nose
- My microphone decided it doesn't like me
- Impressive free and open source RTS 0 A.D. Alpha 25 is out now
- GameMaker Studio 2 introduces an Ubuntu Linux editor in Beta
- Feral Interactive confirms Total War: WARHAMMER III for Linux is in progress
- Valve fires back in the lawsuit from Wolfire Games
- Valve catches a break in the Steam Controller patent trial versus Ironburg
- AMD and Valve working towards a new CPU performance scaling design for AMD CPUs
- Linux has finally hit that almost mythical 1% user share on Steam again - our prediction was totally wrong of course
- Epic Games ripped off Among Us
Quickfire release news
- Death Trash
- Draft of Darkness
- Jupiter Hell
- Unbound: Worlds Apart
- Monster Crown
Wut we been playing?
- Liam: Splitgate (surprise!), Aliens: Fireteam Elite (refunded)
- Samsai: Ziggurat 2, Caves of Qud
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month:
No comments yet!
See more from me