In need of a fresh point and click comedy adventure? Catie in MeowmeowLand from developer ARTillery is now supported on Linux with a new Native build. Must admit I hadn't heard of this one before but the screenshots instantly make it look worth playing.
"Catie in MeowmeowLand is a beautiful traditional point-and-click adventure game set in a bizarre world of cats and ludicrous characters. As Catie follows a strange white cat in her garden she suddenly finds herself in a mysterious world of MeowmeowLand, where she has to undergo a journey to find her way back home. Your task is to help Catie get there!"
Originally released for Windows and macOS in late March, it hasn't seen a lot of players but so far it has managed to get a Positive overall and Very Positive recent user review score on Steam so it seems thoroughly promising.
- MeowmeowLand is a bizarre world where you find the most unexpected characters in even more unpredictable situations
- As you help Catie solve all kinds of original puzzles, be ready to face absurdly comical situations
- Play through over 24 beautiful 2D hand-drawn sceneries, see more than 100 funny characters and more than 2 hours of charmingly crafted 2D animations
- Listen to original recorded comical voices of all characters and composed music
- Instead of reading traditional dull text boxes all characters communicate through comic bubbles filled with amusing line art
Available to buy on Steam.