Heroic Games Launcher enables you to download games on Linux and Steam Deck from both the Epic Store and GOG. A big new release version 2.4.0 is out now with some massive new features.
Some of the big new features at a glance include:
- GOG Cloud Save, which works for games run through Wine / Proton.
- A joystick overlay.
- Epic Overlay support.
- Easy Anti-Cheat + BattlEye runtime support. Plus listing anti-cheat status on game pages, although that may not be entirely accurate as it's using an external source and usually applies to Steam games directly.
- An easier way to add environment variables and wrappers for launching games.
- A quick way to add a shortcut directly to Steam.
- Various helper icons for things like DXVK, VKD3D and others.
- Lots of UI upgrades
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month: