More goodies coming to the Steam Deck and Steam Desktop Beta, as Valve sure do like to work quickly to solve bugs and add features. Once again a lot is shared between the two but there are some differences.
- Fixed onscreen keyboard not visible in-game when opened with gamepad
- Gyro Calibration UI: Gyro rotation readings are displayed to help diagnose drift issues.
- Autocalibration of Gyro Drift has been reworked. After the initial calibration, setting down a controller on a stable surface silently recalculates drift compensation within a few seconds. Movement Threshold values can be manually tweaked - useful if you notice drift re-appear when the controller is in hand.
Steam Deck Desktop / New Big Picture Mode / Overlay
- Fixed Steam Chat window scaling
- Fixed onscreen keyboard windows refusing to close
- Fixed regression where some Remote Play Together dialogs no longer worked
Just for Linux desktop, Valve also solved this issue:
- Fixed keyboard input to Steam menus on Linux
What are you current most wanted fixes?
For me, I really want them to figure out what's causing the New Big Picture Mode to perform so poorly on Linux. It's pretty much unusable with NVIDIA.