Squad-based tactical RPG Zoria: Age of Shattering from Tiny Trinket Games is set to hit Early Access on April 27th and they have a new trailer.
Zoria: Age of Shattering is a squad-based tactical RPG with fluid turn-based combat, outpost, and followers management, set in the expansive fantasy world of Zoria. You will lead a team of four heroes with unique skills and perks, with every team member contributing to each battle.
- You are the Commander - Lead your diverse team through the fantasy lands of a Uram continent and challenge countless groups of monsters and bosses.
- Explore the world of Zoria - Zoria has now fallen prey to the sheer brutality of the hellspawn that roams its land. Its lush forests, mysterious caves, and majestic buildings have transformed into haunting locations. Explore these mysterious lands to uncover the mysteries within.
- Dynamic Turn Based combat - Use the unique skills of all of your party members to fight your way through the land. Attack from close range or distance with different attack patterns and directions; heal or shield allies with various spells and commands and use your surroundings to your advantage.
- Craft, rest and survive - Keep a keen eye on your equipment and vitality as they both deteriorate over time. A bonfire in Zoria's provides a safe spot to restock your resources and prepare for the next battle.
- Class based accessibility - Take care of each of your warriors' skill development, and it will repay you on the battlefield. Having an individual with the right skills can get you into previously inaccessible places and quests. Specific characters interacting with various objects in the world of Zoria may lead you to discover hidden treasures or make your travel easier, so explore all the options!
- Base management - You have to be wise in and out of the battle. Players can regularly update the base by unlocking new wings to the buildings, which will reward you with resources, quests, or items.
- Follow missions - In your outpost, you can plan and assign tasks to your companions. Send selected party members on an autonomic mission, in which you won't participate but will receive what they find along the way. Never forget that their lives are in your hands!