Need help managing various Razer devices on Linux? Polychromatic v0.8.3 is out now with improved hardware support powered by OpenRazer. Since Razer (like many other hardware vendors) don't support Linux directly, you'll need something like this to manage your hardware fully and deal with all that RGB goodness.
Changelog for v0.8.3:
- Add device map for Razer BlackWidow V4 Pro (#499, @nilo-puglisi)
- Add device map for Razer Cynosa V2 (US) (#500, @bbacskay)
- Add support for wheel effect (for compatible OpenRazer hardware)
- Add 🇬🇪 Georgian translation (#496, @NorwayFun)
- Add DPI defaults for Naga V2 HyperSpeed.
- Troubleshooter: Check for old copies of OpenRazer's Python library.
See more on the GitHub page.