One of the most popular single-player games on Steam, Cyberpunk 2077 has received another big free update for all players. Cyberpunk 2077 is rated Steam Deck Verified by Valve and Gold on ProtonDB.
Main new features in the 2.1 update:
- V's issue with their NCART City Pass is resolved and they can now travel between the 19 metro stations located throughout Night City on 5 different lines via fast travel or riding the train itself while gazing out the window and watching the world go by.
- V will now be able to invite their love interest to spend some time together in any of the apartments. Hangouts are a repeatable, unlimited event that become available once the romance path with a given character has concluded.
- You can now listen to the radio while on foot (or while riding the NCART train) using the new Radioport feature. Available while you explore, it switches seamlessly to car radio whenever you get in a vehicle and turns off when quest-specific music starts playing. It is now also possible to adjust volume directly in the radio window.
- Added replayable car races V can take part in after finishing The Beast in Me. Look for race flag icons on the map and win the races to get eddies and a discount for the Autofixer website. Additionally, we improved the racers' AI to make them more competitive and made enhancements so that the whole experience is much more fun!
- Sightseeing binoculars in various scenic spots have been added as another way to appreciate Night City's vistas.
The accessibility additions in this update will also be thoroughly welcome too with colour blind modes, text sizing options, improved subtitles, aim assist options, larger HUD options, the ability to remove HUD visual effects and more. Really nice to see these being added, although this is the kind of thing games should really have at release. I hope to see more developers add all this too to their games.
You can buy it from:
Humble Store (GOG key)