Free game Thursday? Check out Powers in the Basement, a point and click adventure that won't take you forever to get through, with plenty of comedy inspired by the 80s / 90s with a specific sweet spot for LucasArts classics.
"Will Phail is a fifteen-year-old like many others: lazy, spoiled, and phlegmatic. But he has one thing that others lack: he's useless! Experience Will's drama in this short adventure as he searches for his favorite T-shirt so he can hang out with his friends trying to defend his already compromised reputation. Dodge lazy grandparents, mischievous rats, and carnivorous plants, and find the courage to descend into the frightening basement, where powers beyond understanding lurk, waiting to be awakened!"
Check out the trailer:
- A dive into the golden age of point-and-click adventures.
- A state-of-the-art, ultramodern 9-verbs interface, to put you in total control.
- The humor of the great classics, with jokes conceived for smart people, like YOU who have decided to play this game!
- Amazing 3D graphics: Dimple, Dlat, and Dapproximate.
- Awesome MT-32 music and 22KHz sound effects that will blow your mind.
- Challenging and merciless puzzles that will force you to rack your brains!