Interested in game development, open source and Godot Engine? GodotCon is planned to return in July. Announced in a fresh blog post, it will bring in a bunch of pre-recorded talks with optional Q&A for the speakers.
This time around things will be a bit more relaxed, as they mentioned that the previous event was a bit cramped. Here's their currently planned schedule:
- 2 April 2021 - Opening the call for participation
- 25 April 2021 - Closing the call for participation
- 15 May 2021 - Tentative final lineup of the conference
- 15 June 2021 - Collect videos from the speakers
- 3 July 2021 - Conference!
So right now they're looking for people of all kinds to submit ideas for a talk, workshop or whatever else as long as it related to Godot Engine somehow. This could be to talk about your own game and detail your development processes, talk about artwork, programming and whatever else.
You can see the previous GodotCon from earlier in 2021 on YouTube.