Guess what? We're back again! The dynamic duo returns for another casual and frank chat about Linux and Linux Gaming topics across many different areas in the industry. Myself and contributor Samsai had some good stuff to talk about this week!
Download MP3 | MP3 RSS
Download Ogg | Ogg RSS
You can also follow it on YouTube (with timestamps), Spotify and Deezer. Note: supporters on Patreon usually get it early.
Here's a few of the main bits of what we talked about this episode:
- Humble Bundle wanted to replace sliders on bundle pages with less generous options, then backtracked
- GitHub restores a fork of the cross-platform reverse-engineered GTA III and Vice City code
- Wolfire Games filed a lawsuit against Valve over abuse of their market position (#1 and #2)
- Microsoft reduce their store cut, should Valve follow?
- Google finally adds a search bar to Stadia, claim it’s “alive and well”
- Smach Z handheld dies a death
- The modular Framework Laptop
- Liam rants and raves and VR
Quick fire news:
- Portal Stories: Mel lands Vulkan support with DXVK, now stable release
- Sonic 3 A.I.R
- Sonic Robo Blast 2
- Free first-person strategy shooter 'Unvanquished' releases version 0.52 Beta
- Sunless Skies: Sovereign Edition is out now
- Freenode is dying, move to Libera.Chat (we just recently did a full article on this)
Wut we been playing?
- Samsai: Wolfenstein: Blade of Agony
- Liam: Half-Life: Alyx obviously, Tallowmere 2, APICO demo
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month:
Really glad to see you and Samsai keeping this a regular thing, Liam!
Quoting: PinguinoReally glad to see you and Samsai keeping this a regular thing, Liam!Glad you like it, we enjoy doing it :)
1 Likes, Who?
At last I eventually got round to listening to this. Thanks, and keep them coming!
See more from me