Ultimate Chicken Horse from developer Clever Endeavour Games just had another free content pack upgrade so perhaps it's time to mess with your friends again.
Easily one of the best local and online multiplayer party games. You each take it in turns to grab an item from a box, to place on the level in the hopes of reaching the end. It gets pretty hilarious, with you constantly trying to mess with your friends on what items you place down, especially since all players have to deal with whatever it is (including you!).
The Hippo-Party-Plus update adds in:
- 1 new character: Hippopotamus
- 1 new alternative skin: Triceratops
- 4 new outfits: Floatie (Hippo), Cowboy Boots (Hippo), Balloon (Hippo) Jockey Outfit (Horse)
- 1 new level: Rollercoaster
- Tons of bug fixes
Check out the trailer:
Other minor improvements include:
- Ultimate Chicken Horse has been updated to Unity 2020 - some beta testers have reported a smoother, more optimized feel to the game
- Added a Help and Tips section to the pause menu
- Adjusted some physics for better wall experiences
- Players can no longer spam the pause button, which previously let players exploit level timers and some physics
- Added some new backgrounds for community level creations
- Players can now delete custom levels that they have uploaded
- Level Fullness is always displayed in freeplay build mode
The developer has mentioned that this is likely the last content update for the foreseeable future. They're working on a new game and they just don't have the resources to work on both at the same time. Fair enough really, not every game needs to have continuous updates. Part of this update to Unity was required due to the online service they used being discontinued, so it should no work long into the future.
Available to buy from Humble Store and Steam. It's also discounted by 50% on both stores until September 24.
See more from me