Always on the look-out for new games, today I came across Algo Bot [Steam]. A story-based puzzle game where you're trying to contain a crisis on a colonization ship. It looks like quite a treat for fans of puzzle games, especially since it pulls in aspects of programming.
The game released earlier last month and as of a few days ago they added Linux support! It was developed by Fishing Cactus, who're known for the rather nice Epistory - Typing Chronicles that also support Linux. So it's great to see them continue supporting Linux with new games.
- Bittersweet story with two lovable heroes
- Over 40 programming puzzles set in 5 unique environments to explore
- Easy to get for beginners and hard enough for puzzle experts
- Play with various programming concepts (yes it’s cool)
- Backtrack to already cleared levels to optimize solutions
- Stunning 3D graphics
- The British Touch: once again, we’ve teamed up with Epistory’s writer, Joseph J Clark, to give Algo Bot a light storyline with a touch of British humor.
Find it on Steam.