DXVK [GitHub] continues to astound me in both the speed of development and just how much it can do. This Vulkan-based layer to provide D3D11 in Wine has matured with another new release.
Version 0.65 is now out, bringing with it the previously covered per-game configuration doing away with environment variables. The aim is to have better configuration for various game out of the box, to give everyone a better experience.
It also brings these fixes:
- Fixed violation of the Vulkan specification when using indirect draws with non-zero firstInstance
- Fixed incorrect COM reference counting behaviour for resource views (#302)
- Improved validation to prevent games from creating invalid resource views
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Fixed deadlock when starting the game in fullscreen mode (#293)
- Monster Hunter World: Fixed invalid shader causing crashes on RADV
- Yakuza 0: Work around various crashes caused by the game's broken reference counting behaviour (#533)