Developer Gamesbymo can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, as their platformer and space shooter hybrid A.N.N.E is heading into Early Access on June 18th. A title I reminded you all about in early March, as it's one that was funded on Kickstarter quite a few years ago.
In the latest update on Kickstarter, they said with the release it will have a cheaper price and they're hopefully going to be including a demo too. The full release is hopefully going to be ready in September, with the initial release including three of the five areas to explore.
- Explore on foot or at the command of your ship! Use both in order to find every pieces of your fallen companion; explore inside caves and ruins on foot or move heavy objects using your ship in order to access new areas.
- Music by Basiscape, the studio of the legendary Hitoshi Sakimoto (FF Tactics, Radiant Silvergun, Vagrant Story, FF12...).
- Explore a massive handcrafted world and fight more than 20 bosses!
- 25 possible weapon combinations and 5 abilities for a whole lot of possible loadouts.
- Supporting keyboard and mouse, d-pad controllers, dual analogue controller aiming
- A game for everyone; friendly options like (auto-aim and casual mode) ensures a more casual and less challenging experience for those who want to focus on exploration without having to worry about A.N.N.E’s challenging combat experience.
I also have it confirmed right from the developer, that the Linux version will also be ready when it enters Early Access.
If you're interested, you can wishlist/follow on Steam.