Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Strange UE 4 game about parkour in ancient age...
tony1ab May 9, 2015
It seems the developers of this attractive game are not going to forget to press the "cook for linux" button in the Unreal Engine editor compiler (see question 3 of the faq). Better for us. Please consider to make a new about this.

http://www.downwardgame.com/media-eng
tuubi May 9, 2015
The graphics look nice, although I hope the English text on the site isn't indicative of the quality of writing in the game itself. That would definitely hamper my enjoyment. On the other hand, I would love a beautiful parkour-explorer. Usually parkour in games goes hand-in-hand with murder and mayhem. (The AC series, Dying Light, Mirror's Edge etc.)
flesk May 9, 2015
Looks very intriguing. I love open world games without shooting. Winter 2016 sounds very vague though. Is it early or late 2016?
oldrocker99 May 14, 2015
Quoting: tuubiThe graphics look nice, although I hope the English text on the site isn't indicative of the quality of writing in the game itself. That would definitely hamper my enjoyment. On the other hand, I would love a beautiful parkour-explorer. Usually parkour in games goes hand-in-hand with murder and mayhem. (The AC series, Dying Light, Mirror's Edge etc.)

It is spelled "artifact..." :D
tuubi May 14, 2015
Quoting: oldrocker99It is spelled "artifact..." :D
They must have found a proof reader. There was a lot of weird english on the "What is Downward?" page when I first saw it.

(You american smart-arse.)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.