Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Finally, A Linux Exclusive!
sr_ls_boy Jul 23, 2015
A title will be out soon that will not have a Windows version at launch. The game is 'Don't Be Patchman' .
It will launch at the end of July. Expect ports for OSX and Windows release about a month later.
They will know how it feels to be left out in the cold for a change!

appid 378410
mulletdeath Jul 23, 2015
I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, I do find it funny-- on the other hand, I think the entire concept of exclusives is bad for gamers and if it ceased to exist entirely that would be wonderful. Regardless, it's only a month so I guess it doesn't really matter either way.
Mountain Man Jul 23, 2015
You say Windows gamers will now know what it feels like to wait. So is this a game that a lot of Windows gamers are clamoring for?
wolfyrion Jul 25, 2015
Well from the looks is not something that will make me buy it, even if is exclusive to Linux but maybe I will try it out.
Certainly is not an AAA game that will make window or mac users jealous about it...

Now if Valve announce Half Life 3/Left for Dead 3/Serious Sam 4 etc Exclusive title for SteamOS for like 3-6 months or a year that would shake the gaming industry to a new level... :D

Unfortunately that will not happen either because Valve already announced that will never release exclusive titles
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.