Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
GRID : Autosport GOL Racing laugue S1E1
ysblokje Jan 3, 2016
Hi drivers !

I must say I really enjoyed the first racing day a lot ! Kudos to those who showed up and to those that filled the empty spots we had left over.
We started with the mini cup, oh boy......... That was a good choice by our friend Furious because it was obvious we needed to get rid of some deep seeded aggression. I wont say it was dirty driving from start to finish, but you be the judge. ;)
Doing a mini cup first actually helped sportsmanship during the touring and openwheel races because I think we didn't try to ram our opponents of the tracks during racing, at least not as much as during the mini cup.

One thing that did really stand out was the constant crashing of RTheren, I hope he can get it sorted out. He wasnt alone in the crashing of GRID by any means though. We had people having problems with getting their controls working, desktops misbehaving, data being "corrupt". These are things that should not happen all the time. Perhaps we should inform Feral Interactive of the issues we encountered.

THANK YOU ALL !!

Anyway without further ado here are the results of Week 1 :

Driver TC OwC CM Total
TheBoss 15 19 11 45
esdf 8 0 13 21
Fenix2412 0 0 0 0
Furious 15 11 7 33
homerj 0 0 0 0
jakejw93 0 0 0 0
Kallestofeles 0 0 0 0
neowiz73 0 0 0 0
nIQnutn 0 0 0 0
rifazn  0 0 0 0
RTheren 3 0 1 4
salamanderrake 0 0 0 0
serjor 10 8 28 46
sigz 45 23 42 110
TheBallsGuy 0 0 0 0
tumocs 25 29 20 74
Xpander 0 0 0 0
Ysblokje 19 23 10 52
nckpau 22 32 23 77
gurnu 23 35 33 91
pihevi 13 14 10 37
blackbarney 0 4 0 4

For the detailed overview go to the google sheet here.
Xpander Jan 3, 2016
someone made a video also? damn it i missed the event.. was away...
hope i can make it to the next one...
wolfyrion Jan 3, 2016
Was on Twich this event?
Liam Dawe Jan 3, 2016
No video this time, I wasn't ready.

I will hopefully livestream it next Saturday.
RTheren Jan 3, 2016
I'am going to redownload it right away.

I don't know, why it was happening. I'am really sorry Ysblokje and the others :(
serjor Jan 3, 2016
I must admit I laughed a lot. Next time I'll try to speak a little bit more, because English is still a barrier for me. Btw, listening to you and watch the minis bumping was the best moment of the event.
ysblokje Jan 4, 2016
Okay remove 3 points from sigz results. I made an error.
sigz Jan 4, 2016
omaga !!! I already paid you for every single point :p
ysblokje Jan 4, 2016
Talking about that will cost you another 10 points ;)
Liam Dawe Jan 4, 2016
It was hilarious. Your bouncing car was the highlight.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.