Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Warner Bros' "Mad Max" game coming to Linux?
OLucasZanella Feb 3, 2016
Developed by Avalanche Studios, this seems to be a triple-a game, or at least a quite good one. I often look at the Steam DB "hints of Linux support" tab and today I saw this game, Mad Max. On the depots, there are Mac and Linux "unused" depots.

https://steamdb.info/app/234140/depots/

I don't think I would personally buy this game (not my genre) but I know that if a big company like Warner Bros is at least interested in having the game ported, that is a very good thing. Not sure how much of Warner is there in this port happening, but anyway, it's some free publicity for the Penguin.

Edit: saw a bit of the game, I would actually buy it since it's open world, and if there were a big promotion (it's costing about R$100 here).
slaapliedje Feb 3, 2016
Game is pretty awesome. I ended up getting it on sale and have put quite a few hours into it. If it's released for Linux it'll give me reason to finish it :D
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.