Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Seems Feral is porting mainly for iOS now.
Page: «4/4
  Go to:
jith_feral Jan 30, 2017
  • Game Dev
Quoting: MintedGamerThere certainly is! I'd love to play the LEGO games on Linux. Also I'd have kittens if you we're able to release Dawn of War III for Linux! I've had my fingers crossed for it since you were able to port DOW2, one of my favorite games.

As long as you send the kittens to Feral HQ. (Seriously though, we'll let you know if we announce plans to bring Dawn of War III to Linux.)

Quoting: GuestOk, Lego games would be nice, but this one seems much more likely at the moment, so... how about Rise of the Tomb Raider?? I have already passed several interesting sales because I'm waiting for the Feral port!! :D
Not announced any plans for Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Have y'all taken a look at the newest blip on the Feral Radar? See if you can figure out what game we're bringing to Linux...
Ehvis Jan 30, 2017
Quoting: jith_feralHave y'all taken a look at the newest blip on the Feral Radar? See if you can figure out what game we're bringing to Linux...

You mean this blip?
jith_feral Jan 30, 2017
  • Game Dev
Quoting: Ehvis
Quoting: jith_feralHave y'all taken a look at the newest blip on the Feral Radar? See if you can figure out what game we're bringing to Linux...

You mean this blip?

Yes, that bloop blip.
Joeyboots80 Feb 2, 2017
Quoting: skinnyrafAs the thread seems to change into a "request a game" discussion, could I suggest getting in touch with folks at Dovetail Games to bring their upcoming, UE4-based train simulator, Train Sim World to Linux? It's not far from London to Chatham :)
Yes please! Would love to play Train Sim on Linux! Take my money please Feral! :)
slaapliedje Feb 15, 2017
Quoting: GuestWhile were at it I'd like to see those two not-so-known Elder Scrolls games ported. Battlespire and Redguard. But I doubt Bethesda would allow that. I've been wanting to play those two games forever.

Was one of those playable via DOS? Oddly, I've had better luck with Linux+Wine on older Win95/Win98 games than I have with Windows 7-10. Interstate '76 being one of those that had corrupted colors on Windows 7, but worked flawlessly under Linux+Wine. Even to the point that the early 3dfx/direct3d support worked.
wojtek88 Feb 16, 2017
Looks like they've just released Hitman. So this whole thread is not valid anymore...
1xok Feb 16, 2017
Quoting: wojtek88Looks like they've just released Hitman. So this whole thread is not valid anymore...

True. :)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.