Seems Feral is porting mainly for iOS now.
Page: «3/4»
  Go to:
Mountain Man Jan 23, 2017
Quoting: jith_feral
Quoting: Guest
Quoting: jith_feralHello, Jith here from Feral.
Now that you are here.
when are you porting the Lego harry potters, mini ninjas and Rayman to linux?

EDIT: Scratch that, just the Lego games will do. :D
Thanks for the requests! We've not announced plans to bring LEGO games to Linux but we'll be sure to shout very loudly if that changes.
LEGO The Lord Of The Rings, please! My all-time favorite LEGO game.
jith_feral Jan 23, 2017
  • Game Dev
Quoting: Mountain Man
Quoting: jith_feralHello, Jith here from Feral.
Now that you are here.
when are you porting the Lego harry potters, mini ninjas and Rayman to linux?

EDIT: Scratch that, just the Lego games will do. :D
Thanks for the requests! We've not announced plans to bring LEGO games to Linux but we'll be sure to shout very loudly if that changes.
LEGO The Lord Of The Rings, please! My all-time favorite LEGO game.
Noted!
jith_feral Jan 25, 2017
  • Game Dev
Quoting: jith_feralNoted!
That response actually sounds quite promising. Are you licensed or have permission from WB/TT to port them to Linux?
If you do, then we'll have to get Liam to get some kind of petition going on GOL to find how much interest it will have.

But you do know the Harry Potters will be first on the list, right? :D

Not announced any plans to bring LEGO games to Linux, just we have it in mind that there is a demand for LEGO games on Linux :)
skinnyraf Jan 25, 2017
I second the request to bring LEGO games to Linux. While I own quite a few already, I have a couple on my wishlist still.

As the thread seems to change into a "request a game" discussion, could I suggest getting in touch with folks at Dovetail Games to bring their upcoming, UE4-based train simulator, Train Sim World to Linux? It's not far from London to Chatham :)
jith_feral Jan 26, 2017
  • Game Dev
Quoting: skinnyrafI second the request to bring LEGO games to Linux. While I own quite a few already, I have a couple on my wishlist still.

As the thread seems to change into a "request a game" discussion, could I suggest getting in touch with folks at Dovetail Games to bring their upcoming, UE4-based train simulator, Train Sim World to Linux? It's not far from London to Chatham :)

Thanks for the suggestion :)
Slackdog Jan 26, 2017
Another lego fan here - Instabuys! Then after you are done with those you can get busy on Doom :P
jith_feral Jan 27, 2017
  • Game Dev
There's a new bloop on the Feral Radar! Anyone have any idea what it is?
darkszluf Jan 27, 2017
since it became a "suggest to feral" post now i'll go with japanese Square Enix titles like Final Fantasy or I am Setsuna and SEGA Valkyria chronicles! :D
jith_feral Jan 27, 2017
  • Game Dev
Quoting: jith_feralThere's a new bloop on the Feral Radar! Anyone have any idea what it is?
Not a clue.
I've never been very good at this sort of stuff, so you might as well just tell me what it is.

Fair enough, it's
Spoiler, click me
a secret
MintedGamer Jan 28, 2017
Quoting: jith_feralNoted!
That response actually sounds quite promising. Are you licensed or have permission from WB/TT to port them to Linux?
If you do, then we'll have to get Liam to get some kind of petition going on GOL to find how much interest it will have.

But you do know the Harry Potters will be first on the list, right? :D

Not announced any plans to bring LEGO games to Linux, just we have it in mind that there is a demand for LEGO games on Linux :)

There certainly is! I'd love to play the LEGO games on Linux. Also I'd have kittens if you we're able to release Dawn of War III for Linux! I've had my fingers crossed for it since you were able to port DOW2, one of my favorite games.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.