Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Ark Server
CyberRat Mar 17, 2017
Anyone still playing or are you all leaving?
Xpander Mar 18, 2017
i am, but quite buys this weekend, so not much gaming.

also loosing interest slowly due to annoying glitches, but theres still stuff to do :)
Nor Mantis Mar 18, 2017
Sorry, work is really busy right now. Short staffed, season starting next month. I just don't have the time right now. But as soon as I do I will be back.
Rolz73 Mar 18, 2017
<rant>

Unfortunately, in order to keep my brand new job (because of dickhead roommates destroying my sleep), that involved finding a temporary place to live. This temporary place has no internet. My computer, I left at the old place for now as I left pretty pissed off and will only go back when I can move all of my stuff out.

</rant>

I WILL be coming back.

Not sure what will happen to my dinos in the meantime, but my base should be ok?
Xpander Mar 19, 2017
Dinos will starve, but you can be away a week or a bit more before that happens
woox2k Mar 20, 2017
Looks like i'm the only one who has sank about 300 hours into this server and at least now i don't see it ending anytime soon :D
And yes i still have my job...
Xpander Mar 28, 2017
Good video by Kallestofeles

View video on youtube.com
Erin Apr 21, 2017
I get slow base renders and I typically play on windows. My PC does need an upgrade pretty badly though. I do not, however, get most of those glitches.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.