You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can support us on Paypal and Liberapay!
  Go to:
Unigine Superposition Benchmark
Xpander commented on 12 November 2017 at 1:23 pm UTC

yeah i set the fanspeed to 70% when OCing, makes some noise but keeps everything cool. by default fans dont even turn on before the gpu reaches 69°C and max i seen the fan speed is 25% while gaming, which is ultra silent.. at around 40% i start hearing the fans.. so props for EVGA

chancho_zombie commented on 12 November 2017 at 10:22 pm UTC

As a side note; everyone knows what Superposition means right? It's the state of a qubit (a bit of a quantum computer) that can be multiple states at the same time (1 and 0 at the same time). Or the the state of atoms that can be in multiple places at the same time. That means Teletransportation and possibly warp speed (in your face Einstein!!) I hope to live long enough to teletransportate.

it all boils down to Schrödinger dead cat theory

pete910 commented on 16 November 2017 at 8:55 pm UTC

I'll update soon, Just bagged a rx64 ltd ed for cheap

Quick run stock, Mesa 17.2.5

Bests my overclocked 1080 in this

pete910 commented on 16 November 2017 at 9:42 pm UTC

Well, Updated. I think.

I dare say someone will point out any errors

beko commented on 17 November 2017 at 2:02 pm UTC

Impressive

Wimpress commented on 18 November 2017 at 12:34 am UTC

I've replaced my Razer Core with Razer Core v2 and beaten my personal best :-)

Running a Skull Canyon NUC6i7KYK with ZOTAC nvidia 1080Ti connected to Razer Core v2 via Thunderbolt 3 running Ubuntu MATE 18.04 daily.

Gino commented on 18 November 2017 at 1:50 pm UTC

Rinkutux commented on 20 November 2017 at 7:53 am UTC

Pretty proud of my laptop
+200mhz core / +800mhz memory

damarrin commented on 20 November 2017 at 6:23 pm UTC

Here's another computer I own:

It's positively ancient (CPU from 2007!) with a modern low-mid tier GPU. Runs pretty much as can be expected - better than Xpander with the same GPU and a Ryzen! It's actually pretty competent for games.

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook