You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support me on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! We will also never show adverts to anyone who supports GamingOnLinux! Alternatively, you can support me on Paypal.
  Go to:
Unigine Superposition Benchmark
fabertawe commented on 13 April 2017 at 1:11 pm UTC

Yet another GTX 970...

pete910 commented on 13 April 2017 at 1:11 pm UTC

Updated.

FredO commented on 13 April 2017 at 1:22 pm UTC

I had some random trouble getting the launcher starting, but eventually it did and I got a benchmark

Xpander commented on 13 April 2017 at 2:32 pm UTC

Little improvement (closed browser, jack and my conky)

Xpander commented on 13 April 2017 at 2:34 pm UTC

pete910
Xpander
pete910Bummer, MSI,Asus ?

EVGA. I don't think the brand matters though, i was just unlucky. havent had GPU issues since 8800GTS.

I was asking as EVGA are quite good (in the UK),Asus on the other hand .....

i have had many Asus GPUs and some Motherboards in the past and never had problems with Asus..but i guess its just more of a (un)luck

pete910 commented on 13 April 2017 at 2:46 pm UTC

FredOI had some random trouble getting the launcher starting, but eventually it did and I got a benchmark

What clocks is the Ti running ?

TuxThePenguin commented on 13 April 2017 at 2:56 pm UTC

FredO commented on 13 April 2017 at 3:31 pm UTC

pete910
FredOI had some random trouble getting the launcher starting, but eventually it did and I got a benchmark

Max 1151 Mhz. Actually my score is almost the same as damarrin's post on the first page, also with 980ti and score 3172.

pete910 commented on 13 April 2017 at 3:52 pm UTC

FredO
pete910

Max 1151 Mhz. Actually my score is almost the same as damarrin's post on the first page, also with 980ti and score 3172.

True, but a good bit higher than liams.

Zuul commented on 13 April 2017 at 5:09 pm UTC

I had to double check if this was a nvidia-only thread

A couple of things; from scene 11 and up the FPS counter went nuts and varied wildly.
Seems AMD is still not up to snuff.

The benchmark changed the desktop resolution to 1080p and turned off my second monitor and never changed it back or turn the monitor back on. No biggie.

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Story Time: "A New Beginning" (via Wine)
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook