Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Unigine Superposition Benchmark
Page: «10/33»
  Go to:
sterky May 11, 2017
With 381.22 driver.
GPU core +155, mem +395

pete910 May 11, 2017
Updated :D
Elvanex May 17, 2017
Interesting. :) Last time I ran this was on openSUSE Leap with 4.4 kernel and 375.39 drivers. Got 1279 then. Quite the improvement considering no hardware has changed. :)

Xpander May 17, 2017
Still pretty bad for the GPU you have.. should be o. The range of 1700 pts.
Elvanex May 17, 2017
Quoting: XpanderStill pretty bad for the GPU you have.. should be o. The range of 1700 pts.
Yeah, my cpu is definitely a bottleneck.
Xpander May 17, 2017
Quoting: Elvanex
Quoting: XpanderStill pretty bad for the GPU you have.. should be o. The range of 1700 pts.

i really doubt that, this benchmark on extreme settings is so GPU bound that cpu shouldn't matter at all
Elvanex May 17, 2017
Quoting: Xpander
Quoting: Elvanex

i really doubt that, this benchmark on extreme settings is so GPU bound that cpu shouldn't matter at all

Just look at the other 970 results in the original post. The ones that did better than me all had i5's/i7's.
Xpander May 17, 2017
FX cpu should still be fine for this. if you look at the GTX 1060 results, FX 6300 is up on bar with i5s and i7s.. in this bench CPU doesnt matter. its something with your card or system. AKA thermal throttling or running in lower PCI-E speeds or having some software(composite etc) that will affect the performance.
Zuul May 18, 2017
Updated to 4.12 kernel and Mesa 17.2-devel.

Not much in terms of FPS, but a huge improvement in smoothness.

pete910 May 24, 2017
Updated
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.