Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Unigine Superposition Benchmark
Page: «12/33»
  Go to:
crt0mega Oct 31, 2017
Thanks!

It's a Vega FE – basically a 64 with 16GB.
pete910 Nov 1, 2017
Quoting: crt0megaThanks!

It's a Vega FE – basically a 64 with 16GB.

Ah, Missed the FE in the description

Updated!
crt0mega Nov 1, 2017
Quoting: pete910Ah, Missed the FE in the description

Updated!
Hehe. Glad to see some Ryzens up there :)
pete910 Nov 1, 2017
Quoting: crt0mega
Quoting: pete910Ah, Missed the FE in the description

Updated!
Hehe. Glad to see some Ryzens up there :)

Amd has certainly Ryzen...

*I'll get me coat
FredO Nov 3, 2017
I upgraded to Ubuntu 16.04 and improved my score a bit more ^_^
nesnomis Nov 3, 2017
openSUSE tumbleweed, own compiled kernel with amdgpu dc, mesa git 17.4. CPU = Ryzen R5 1600, GPU = RX 480.

nesnomis Nov 3, 2017
[quote=crt0mega]I'm throwing in another Ryzen/Vega (FE) result (pretty much everything at stock clocks).
[/quote

Nice!!... we have to try to update the bios on the Vega 56 (to Vega 64) to see if it improves... :)
Koopacabras Nov 6, 2017
my gpu is struggling with this benchmark good to know that with a 480 I could double my framerates.
pete910 Nov 6, 2017
Crap, must have missed the forum email...

Quoting: FredOI upgraded to Ubuntu 16.04 and improved my score a bit more ^_^
[img

Xpander is gona be miffed, you pipped his 1070 :P

Quoting: chancho_zombiemy gpu is struggling with this benchmark good to know that with a 480 I could double my framerates.
[img

Well, your not last at least :)

All updated
Xaero_Vincent Nov 7, 2017
Here are the results of running the benchmark thru my 'Linux VM Shell' Linux distribution, running on-top of Windows 10 as a complete shell replacement with host application integration within GNOME 3 desktop. This is my primary OS configuration:

OpenGL results: 3066 Score ; FPS: Min 18.24, Avg 22.94, Max 26.03
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.