You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
DiRT Rally GOL League - Full Season
Page: «3/6»
  Go to:
Edmene May 23, 2017
Quoting: darkszlufhalf of the community crashed during the first stage ha.
thats monaco alright, probably the community pushed too hard at some corner and ended in tragedy, as myself in stage 4.
Xpander May 24, 2017
Quoting: EhvisThere's definitely something up with the mechanics. I can't get anything close to the repairs I get in normal career or custom events.

there has to be a bug with that then. Stupidly i can't edit the season anymore so we have to push it like that.
I didn't notice this because for me it was clean drive pretty much except the drive into the people which didn't damage the car.
Xpander May 24, 2017
first post updated

sadly i can't edit league to change back to normal engineers

so we have to keep pushing like that even if there's a bug. i checked that career engineers work fine with online events, so i really hope they work fine for the next events also
Ehvis May 24, 2017
I got by better this time anyway. The six events helped though. :D And I managed to finish. Even if it was last of the finishers.
Kallestofeles May 25, 2017
Pretty impossible to repair anything... don't crash your car!!!
Kallestofeles May 25, 2017
My run is done.
Despite a couple of spins and a reset, I'm happy with the result. Bring it on! :D
tuubi May 25, 2017
I'm done as well. Did fine, could have done better. Two penalties, so many spins and trips to the wilderness I lost count. Those snowbanks... I absolutely loathe them.
doomwarriorx May 25, 2017
stage 1 and 3 was ok, the rest....something to forget. But at least came home. Progress right :/
Xpander May 25, 2017
I had no issues with engineers. So its weird that some people have problems, whats the engineers raiting on the management? i have 62 and when i checked repair window then Skill levels for each part were mostly around 70 mark.
i have still last engineer slot locked.

video is coming up soon also, takes some time to upload 13.8GB :D
View video on youtube.com

Liam Dawe May 26, 2017
Stupid snow tracks, impossibly to do with a gamepad. Think I will sit it out. Find it far too difficult.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.