Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
rJKekKCPNeUokXtZ
Page: «7/7
  Go to:
Bumadar Nov 30, 2012
sad, hib stood for a few things in my view: no drm, indie developers and equal linux support. they just threw all those things away, the last bubdle sales where record high so i dont buy any comment that these extra sales will be used to increase support or anything else, this is a pure money grab and sell out..... sorry to sound harsh, but that is my view......

i wonder if this al has anything to do with the finacial injection they got from sequoia last year?
berarma Nov 30, 2012
Quoting: "Hamish, post: 6871, member: 6"*sigh*

This image says it all.
eldersnake Nov 30, 2012
I too will buy future HiBs, so long as they meet their original criteria >_>, but this one was a huge slap in the face.

Besides the fund raising and charity, everything about it stinks. I know some people will hit back with the usual "What are you talking about dude, these are AAA games for as low as $1!"

But that's the problem really; some people just think "yay cheap gamez" and aren't thinking of the real problem here and the Humble Bundle selling itself out. If they did it on another server under a different brand or something it probably wouldn't be so bad, but this has damaged their name a bit in my eyes. Like I said I'd buy future cross-platform, DRM-free Bundles, but they would have to be true to that original goal.
Kristian Nov 30, 2012
I think I too will buy future DRM free, cross-platform bundles but I expect the Humble tip will be $0.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.