Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
DiRT Rally GOL League - Group A Season
Page: «3/4»
  Go to:
Xpander Jul 21, 2017
And UK done by me as well

1st stage: spin with reverse needed
2nd stage: allmost clean, with small misjudgements by going wide on some corners
3rd stage: spin on a high speed straight (super lucky one), small crash into the fence posts
4th stage: careful driving, clean run
5th stage: clean run but cutting a corner cost me +12 sec penalty :(
6th stage: clean run with small roll which cost me about 3 sec only
Arnvidr Jul 22, 2017
Managed to get in a run as well before I went on holiday, had a few spins, and at least one reverse needed, but I seemed to be doing ok, still holding second place I see :D
tuubi Jul 23, 2017
Stupid mistakes leading to penalties in the third and the last stage. Otherwise Wales went pretty well for me. Most stages I was only a few secs slower than Xpander, and 10 secs faster in the stage he got the 12 sec penalty. I think I've pretty much hit my limit in this game, at least with a gamepad.
Xpander Jul 23, 2017
Quoting: tuubiStupid mistakes leading to penalties in the third and the last stage. Otherwise Wales went pretty well for me. Most stages I was only a few secs slower than Xpander, and 10 secs faster in the stage he got the 12 sec penalty. I think I've pretty much hit my limit in this game, at least with a gamepad.

time to buy a wheel :) UK has never been my strongest, i am driving too slow there, but then again if i go faster its so easy to make a mistake cause there are lots of bumps that will want to flip your car or throw it to the ditch. My setup doesnt help either, i make damps firm, which makes it even worse for the bumps but at the same time gives me more corner speed without rolling over if there are no bumps.
tuubi Jul 23, 2017
Quoting: Xpandertime to buy a wheel :)
Would be awesome, but sadly way out of my gaming budget.
Xpander Jul 24, 2017
Ok Season is finished, first post updated. People want some more?
i was thinking maybe with 1970s cars or something if theres enough interest.

im actually suprised it has been quite popular so far :)
tuubi Jul 24, 2017
Quoting: Xpanderi was thinking maybe with 1970s cars or something if theres enough interest.
Aw yeah, now we're talking! Lancia Stratos only for extra salt. And I mean it, I'm down for some hilarious rear wheel drive action.
Redface Jul 24, 2017
1970s cars sounds fun. Please add the ability to save after every stage again.
Edmene Jul 24, 2017
Would be good and interesting to see how many times I am able to spin after making a corner or in it.
Arnvidr Jul 25, 2017
I'm up for anything. For my own sake, having a bit more time on each stage would be nice, days have a tendency to run past once summer ends.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.