DiRT Rally GOL League - Group A Season
Page: «4/4
  Go to:
Ehvis Jul 25, 2017
I agree with the more time. I'd like to be able to choose where in the week to do the run. I missed at least one because the it fell into an inconvenient window.
Xpander Jul 25, 2017
what about 1 event for the entire week (6 events - 6 weeks)? just making it a bit longer and with checkpoints after every stage so people can plan their time better?
Edmene Jul 25, 2017
good idea, I support this format like the weekly events in career mode.
tuubi Jul 25, 2017
How about a weekly event with 12 short stages in two different locations, like two of the previous season's events combined? With checkpoints after every stage.
Xpander Jul 25, 2017
Quoting: tuubiHow about a weekly event with 12 short stages in two different locations, like two of the previous season's events combined? With checkpoints after every stage.

also a good idea, however, DNF will mean you cant drive maybe your favourite location :) and also repairs will be for the 12 events then, lets say you will F your car totally on 6th stage and your next country you have damaged car.

i was thinking maybe 8 short stages or 5 short and 1 long for whole week on single country.
tuubi Jul 25, 2017
Quoting: Xpanderalso a good idea, however, DNF will mean you cant drive maybe your favourite location :) and also repairs will be for the 12 events then, lets say you will F your car totally on 6th stage and your next country you have damaged car.

i was thinking maybe 8 short stages or 5 short and 1 long for whole week on single country.
These are very good points, and I did consider the DNF problem. Personally I'd be happiest with the current events simply getting extended by a day or so if they're too short. But I'm fine with pretty much anything you guys decide on.
Xpander Jul 28, 2017
It has been Created:

1970s cars

https://www.gamingonlinux.com/forum/topic/2861
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.