Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
DiRT Rally GOL League - 2010s Season
Page: «3/6»
  Go to:
Ehvis Sep 24, 2017
I apparently didn't do too bad on my first run since two months. Since I didn't go flying in Monaco, I probably will do so in Greece. :D
Edmene Sep 25, 2017
An absolutely bad run.
Stage 1: 45s penalty.
Stage 2: clean.
Stage 3: 15s penalty and crash.
Stage 4: spin.
Stage 5: 15s penalty, two spins and a roll.
Stage 6: 30s penalty.
Stage 7: 45s penalty.

A record of penalties for me of 2m30s and a bunch of other accidents.
Arnvidr Sep 28, 2017
Had about a minute's worth of penalties as well, but was feeling somewhat ok about it all anyway, until the 6th stage where I started crashing a lot. Car was running out of will power when finishing the last stage.
flipper Sep 29, 2017
Everything went well, except of the 5th stage with the race overnight. I've lost my lights after the first 500 metres, luckily for me it was full moon, so I could navigate a little bit with the reflection on the road and between the trees. :D
tuubi Sep 30, 2017
I did well on about half of the Greece stages, and made a mess of the rest. I guess I got overconfident with the (so far) fastest time on the night stage, as the sixth one I barely survived. The poor Hyundai looked like a smoking raisin when I started the last stage.

Welcome back to the league Ki! I see the new PC really helped. :)
Xpander Sep 30, 2017
Greece done by me
Pretty bad one for me again, lots of mistakes. some tracks felt really good and got me into the rythm, but as soon as i made small mistake it was out of the rythm and lots of small errors.

S1: small crash into the rocks
S2: roll on the fast straight with the trip into the field
S3: clean but really careful driving
S4: clean
S5: spin in a narrow place, but overall that stage was super fast from me
S6: clean (really loved the flow of the corners on this one, super fast)
S7: another crash roll on the fast straight
Xpander Oct 2, 2017
First post updated! Finland is Happening!
Ehvis Oct 2, 2017
At least now I can't fly off a cliff.
Xpander Oct 3, 2017
Quoting: Guest
Quoting: EhvisAt least now I can't fly off a cliff.

But now you can hug as many trees as you (don't) want! Haha.

Btw, I really wanted to get over Finland since I am currently doing championship in a 60s car, and the monthly and weekly in 80s. Totally different beasts and I really dislike the modern cars. When I was younger the Group A cars were the kings and the WRC cars just introduced in my country's national championship, I loved them even though the less powerful cars provided the entertainment.

I enjoy modern cars also because of the corner speed is insane.. acceleration is not that good though. i wish there were 2017 spec wrc cars in this game :D

but group B and Group A are fun as well as super old ones like 1970s. i think after this season we will return to group B again
Arnvidr Oct 5, 2017
Did Finland the other day, have definitely had worse before :)

First stage felt really good, no crashes at all, but somehow I still had enough trouble to not be able to fix up my car completely. This became a problem in the next stages when I started crashing into things now and then.

End result:
3 resets, 2 of them for hitting people
2 lost wheels

edit: I also have my new monster PC build completed at last! No gaming for a few days now, but sometime next week I look forward to trying Dirt Rally in 21:9 :D
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.