Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
DiRT Rally GOL League - 2010s Season
Page: «4/6»
  Go to:
Xpander Oct 5, 2017
God damn, i can't drive finland im getting this:

[

it goes into constant loop with that, pressing OK i tries again with the same result.

i don't have time to drive this on the weekend :( and i don't want to miss finland

ok managed to make it work, just pressed enter rapidly to bypass this stupid check.

S1: clean, superb time :)
S2: clean
S3: Roll on the straigth
S4: Spin
S5: Spin
S6: Spin
S7:+15 sec penalty for hitting stupid spectators
Koopacabras Oct 8, 2017
I f**cked up once again in the second. Didn't know that if you blow up the same tire twice, the second time you can't patch it up. F*ck F*ck lost more than 4 minutes driving without one tire.
Driving without tires must be the most annoying thing in the game.
tuubi Oct 8, 2017
Happy with the result, not so much with my driving. One or two crashes on every stage, lost a wheel on two of them. Luckily both were quite close to the finish line. I also did a beautiful flying crash into a pole on the second stage that would have destroyed a real car, but I drove away with a leaking radiator and a slightly damaged engine.

Quoting: chancho_zombieDriving without tires must be the most annoying thing in the game.
Well it's pretty annoying in real life as well. Guess we need to stop blowing them out. :P
Ehvis Oct 8, 2017
Today was the day for highlighting some funky collision physics. Three times I went into a pole with front left corner. And every time it stopped dead in its tracks without rotating and destroying the radiator. Which is annoying because that takes ages to repair, leaving everything else broken. What I drove across the finish was not exactly car shaped any more. :S:
Edmene Oct 8, 2017
Quoting: EhvisWhat I drove across the finish was not exactly car shaped any more. :S:

Same thing for me even the engine was almost giving up in the last stage.

I almost wasn't able to participate this time because of some annoying issues with steam cloud synchronization and race net connection, I have no idea of why but lately all my games are having difficulties to synchronize with steam and connect with theirs servers.
Xpander Oct 9, 2017
website is broken.. cant grab a screenshot from the last event or scores :(

anyway Germany should be running atm.
Ehvis Oct 9, 2017
Website was down yesterday as well. I did manage to do the league, but I had to wade through a number of errors first.
Redface Oct 10, 2017
Still down, and I tried several times. The daily worked though, and yesterday too.
Xpander Oct 11, 2017
Yeah, website is back finally.

First post updated.

Event is ongoing. Germany until sunday evening UTC
Skully Oct 12, 2017
Put in a request to join league. Display name in game is Skully or Skullathor.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.